Shop rules Polstor
Quick contact with the Seller, in all matters relating to the Online Shop, is possible through the following contact details ("Seller's Address"):
Polstor Marian Stolarz
35-111 Rzeszów ul.Krakowska 20
Galeria Nowy Świat
tel:+48 504 705 164
Alior Bank Spółka Akcyjna
PLN Payments - 37 2490 0005 0000 4500 8718 8259
EUR Payments - 40 2490 0005 0000 4600 1348 9884
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1.1) Client - a natural person, including a consumer who is at least 18 years of age, and a legal person or organizational unit not a legal entity, whose special provisions confer legal capacity, and who has made or intends to place a Order or use other Shop services Internet;
1.2) Consumer - a natural person carrying out a legal activity not directly related to his business or profession;
1.3) Account (Customer's Account) - a sub-page of the Shop. Manage personal data, manage the status of orders placed by him, and place orders after logging in without having to provide personal details;
1.4) Terms and Conditions - These Terms and Conditions of Sale by using means of remote communication and providing services by electronic means. As regards services provided by electronic means, the Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means;
1.5) Registration - a one-time free and unpaid activity consisting in the Customer's establishment of a Client Account, made using the Administration Panel provided by the Service Provider on the Shop Page;
1.6) Online Shop (hereafter also referred to as "Shop") - an internet service available at http://polstor.pl through which Customer may place Orders and use other Shop Services;
1.7) Party - Service Provider or Customer;
1.8) Goods - movable item subject to sale contract;
1.9) Sales contract - a sales contract within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer using the means of distance communication through the Shop, the subject of which is the Goods;
1.10) Service (Service) - service provided by the Service Provider by electronic means in accordance with the rules set out in the Terms and Conditions through the Shop;
1.11) Order - a statement of will of the Customer constituting an offer to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Service Provider, directly seeking to enter into a Distance Sale Agreement via the Internet Store defining the type and number of Goods subject to the Sale Contract.
Customer Responsibilities (Store User)
The Client is obliged to use the Services offered by the Service Provider in a manner consistent with the provisions of the Regulations in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, as well as to prohibit the provision of content prohibited by generally applicable law.
The Customer may place Orders via the Online Store 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, regardless of whether or not he has signed up.
In order to conclude a Distance Sale of Goods Agreement through the Online Store, you must make a selection on the website of the Goods Selection Store and place an Order for further technical work on the basis of the displayed messages or information.
A Customer is required to read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
4. When the Order is placed, the Contract is concluded.
5. If after the Customer has submitted the Order, it will be deemed that the Order will not be delivered in full or in part, the Service Provider shall immediately inform the Customer by e-mail or by telephone. In such a case, the Customer may cancel the Order in the part where the performance is not possible within the specified time limit or cancel the Order in its entirety.
Prices, payments and delivery of the Goods
1. Prices of Goods in the Shop are in Polish zloty and euro prices, ie they include VAT.
2. Prices of Goods do not include delivery costs, which are indicated each time during the Order submission process. The total value of the Order includes the price of the Goods and delivery costs, where the delivery costs are incurred by the Customer.
3. The customer has the possibility to pay the price as follows:
3.a) bank transfer to Seller's bank account (prepayment);
3.b) for picking, ie cash on delivery of the Goods (postage)
3.c) through DotPay
4. The Order of the Goods shall be delivered for delivery (immediately after the sale), in the case of payment by bank transfer (prepaid) or via PayU after successful transaction authorization.
5. When picking up your shipment with your Order, we suggest that you check the shipment and indicate that if you find:
1.1) damage to the mechanical contents of the consignment,
1.2) incomplete consignment,
1.3) incompatibility of the contents of the consignment with the object of the Order,
The customer is entitled to refuse the consignment. In this case, we suggest that you write notes or notes from the incident in the presence of the provider and promptly notify the Service Provider of the situation.
6. Non-Consumer is obliged to check the contents of the consignment at the time of receiving the consignment. If it is damaged it is obliged to report this fact to the supplier and immediately contact the Seller. Complaints regarding mechanical damages of the Goods during transport will be processed only after the injury protocol signed by a non-Consumer and consignor is prepared.
Right to withdraw from a distance contract (Return of Goods)
1.Any customer, being a consumer within the meaning of Article 22.1 of the Civil Code and using the online shop www.polstor.pl is entitled, on the basis of the law, to withdraw from the contract of purchase of goods (services), without giving a reason, within the timeframe specified below. A declaration of withdrawal should be sent to:
The right of withdrawal is granted to the consumer within a maximum period of 14 days, which commences on the day the consumer receives the Goods. The deadline is deemed to be met if the consumer sends a declaration of withdrawal to the address given above before expiry. The customer will pay the cost of delivering the returned Goods to the store.
2. In the event of termination of the Distance Sale Agreement, the contract shall be deemed not to have been delivered and the Consumer shall be released from any obligation. What the Parties have provided is reimbursed unchanged unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The repayment of mutual benefits should take place immediately, but not later than within 14 days.
3. The goods should be returned to the Seller's address.
4. The right of withdrawal shall not be granted in the situations specified in art. 10 sec. 3 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, ie:
4.1) the provision of services started with the consent of the consumer before the expiry of the withdrawal period,
4.2) for audiovisual and visual recordings and recorded on computer data carriers after the consumer discarded their original packaging,
4.3) contracts for benefits for which the price or remuneration depends solely on the movement of prices on the financial market,
4.4) benefits with the characteristics specified by the consumer in his contract or closely related to his person,
4.5) benefits which, by their nature, can not be reimbursed or subject to rapid deterioration,
4.6) delivery of the press,
4.7) gambling services.
Information for entrepreneurs
If proof of purchase is a VAT invoice, please send us a photocopy in order to make us a purchase adjustment. We will send the correction by mail upon receipt of the refund. No invoice cancellation is possible. Also, please do not send the original invoice. Refund will only be accepted upon receipt of your signed purchase adjustment. From the moment of receipt we will transfer money immediately, but not later than within 3 days.
Warranty - Non-compliance of the goods with the contract (Complaints)
1. The service provider as a seller is liable to the consumer for non-compliance with the Contract for the sale of the Goods purchased by this Consumer, to the extent specified by the Act of 27 July 2002 on special terms of consumer sale and on the amendment of the Civil Code.
2. Complaints for non-compliance of the Goods with the Sales Contract may be submitted in writing directly to the Service Provider's address or by email.
3. We suggest you include a proof of purchase in order to streamline your complaint process.
4. If the Consumer discovers that the Goods are not in conformity with the Sales Agreement, the Consumer shall return the Service Provider the advertised Goods together with a description of the nonconformity.
5. The consumer is obliged to notify the Service Provider of the nonconformity of the Goods identified with the Sales Contract within 2 months of the date of such nonconformity, and the Service Provider's liability for non-conformity of the Goods with the Sales Contract lasts up to 2 years from the date of delivery of the Goods.
6. The Service Provider undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days. All complaints are evaluated by an independent appraiser.
7. Complaints are not subject to:
4.1) natural wearing of shoes;
4.2) shoes with mechanical damage (abrasion, tearing of the skin, tearing or scratching, removal of ornaments, lock, rubber) and resulting from lack of or incorrect maintenance;
4.3) footwear comfort - footwear badly matched to the foot (you can use your right to withdraw from the sale contract);
4.4) difference in color and texture of the skin and refraction, wrinkles created during use resulting from natural skin properties;
4.5) damage resulting from the use of the footwear for purposes other than intended;
4.6) discolouring of footwear made of natural dyed lining;
4.7) shoe overtaking (unless the item is waterproof).
Other rights and obligations
1. The Customer may terminate the Customer Service electronic contract without stating the reasons by sending a relevant statement, in particular by email or written to the Seller's address.
2. In the case of Consumer Customers, the Service Provider may terminate the electronic service contract when the Consumer has grossly or persistently violated the Regulations when it delivers unlawful content after an unsuccessful request to cease or remove infringements with an appropriate deadline. Violation of the Rules of Procedure must be objective and unlawful. An electronic service contract in this case will expire 14 days after the Consumer Service Provider has made a declaration of will to terminate the service.
3. In the case of non-Consumer Customers, the Service Provider may terminate the Electronic Service Agreement with immediate effect and without identifying the cause by sending a statement to the Customer.
General terms and conditions of use of the Store
2. The Service Provider provides through the Online Shop the following Services:
2.1) offer the Shop,
2.2) the possibility of placing orders for Goods available at the Internet Shop and thus entering into Sales Agreements at a distance,
2.3) informing the Customer about the current status of the Order,
2.4) the ability to use a Client Account,
3. Access to the services referred to in 1 pt. 1-3 above does not require registration.
4. Access to the service referred to in paragraph 1 pt. 4 above requires registration.
6. In order to maintain the safety of using the Online Shop, it is recommended that the device used by the Customer in particular has:
1) anti-virus system with the latest virus definitions and upgrades,
2) effective firewall,
3) installed all available operating system and web browser security updates,
4) enabled cookies and Java Script accept function in a web browser,
5) software to read files in PDF format.
1. Settlement of possible disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Consumer who is the Consumer shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settlement of possible disputes arising between the Service Provider and the non-Consumer Customer shall be submitted to the competent court for the location of the Service Provider.
1. Personal data of the Customers are processed by the Service Provider taking into account legal regulations in this respect, including in particular the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
2. Personal data is voluntary, although failure to provide the required personal data may prevent the Order from being submitted.
3. All personal information provided is subject to special protection.
4. Everyone has the right to access the content of his or her personal data and the right to request their updating or to stop processing.
1. In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the applicable laws shall apply.
2. Customers may access the Terms at any time and free of charge via an online referral (ie, a link) on the main page of the Store and print it out.
3. Information on the Goods given in the Store, in particular their descriptions, technical and service parameters and prices, constitute a call for a contract within the meaning of art. 71 Civil Code.
4. Exclusive rights to content provided through the Online Shop, in particular copyrights to images, the name of the Store, trademarks of the Service Providers and Manufacturers of the Goods, their graphic elements, software and database rights are subject to legal protection and may be provided by the Service Provider or The entities with whom the Service Provider has entered into the relevant agreements. It is forbidden to copy or otherwise use any aspect of the Shop without the Service Provider's consent.