Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, which is the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is Polstor with its registered office in Rzeszów at ul. Krakowska 20, an online trading platform operator available at www.polstor.pl
How to contact us for more information on the processing of your personal data?
Write to us. Here are the contact details: e-mail address email@example.com Polstor with headquarters in Rzeszów at ul. Krakowska 20, an online trading platform operator
Where did we get your data from?
We received it from you during the creation of your account, as well as later, in connection with transactions made by you at Polstor.pl
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by Polstor.pl?
We may process your personal data because the law requires us to process it for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes set out below, based on the legitimate interest of Polstor.pl, which is:
• conducting statistical analyzes;
• storing data for archiving purposes and ensuring accountability (showing compliance with our obligations under the law).
What are your rights to polstor.pl regarding processed data?
We enable you to fulfill all your rights under the general Data Protection Regulation, ie the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You can do these permissions when:
• regarding the request for data rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
• in relation to a request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by Polstor;
• you will withdraw your consent to data processing;
• you object to the processing of your data;
Your data will be processed unlawfully; the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law or the data were collected in connection with the benefit
electronic services offered to the child;
• regarding the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect - you may request restricting the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want to be removed; We will no longer need your data, but you may need to defend or claim it; or you object to the processing of the data - pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds of objection;
• in relation to a request for transfer of data: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or the contract concluded with you and when this processing takes place automatically.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory body, ie the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
In what situations can you oppose the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when processing is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the opposition is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself,
Who do we share your personal information with?
Polstor may transfer your personal data to public authorities fighting against fraud and abuse.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its completion for the purposes of:
• pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
• performance of obligations resulting from legal regulations, including in particular tax and accounting,
• preventing abuse and fraud,
• statistical and archiving,
• for a maximum of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
In order to ensure accountability, we will store data for the period in which Polstor.pl is obliged to save data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements, in order to enable control of their compliance by public authorities.
Do we pass your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard clauses of personal data protection, approved by the European Commission.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including through profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making, and no profiling will be made on the basis of personal data received from you.