Returns and complaints
Return of goods under withdrawal
Return of goods as part of withdrawal from the contract
As a consumer, you can return goods bought from Polstor. Inform the seller about the withdrawal from the contract (you do not need to give a reason for withdrawal). You have 14 calendar days from receiving the item, unless the seller sets a longer deadline for it.
Note: we do not accept any parcels sent to us for cash on delivery or at our expense - the parcel is returned to the sender at his expense except if the parties have agreed otherwise beforehand.
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
For your convenience, POLSTOR purchases can be returned by mail, with proof of purchase, regardless of whether you made your purchase online, in a store or by phone.
How to return to a store
Bring your item with its original product packaging and tags (if available) and proof of purchase to the customer service desk for return or exchange.
How to return by mail
Follow these four steps:
- Pack the item securely and include the original product packaging and tags if available. (Hint: If you cover all existing shipping labels, you can reuse the bag or box your order came in.)
- Include proof of purchase (invoice, store receipt) plus your name, address, email, phone number and member number (if applicable) and a brief description of why you’re returning the item. (No return code required.)
- Attach the return shipping label from your invoice, or address your package to:
Please note: The return label is not prepaid. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
4. Send your package using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. POLSTOR is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee will be declined and sent back.
- If your item has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time.
- Used items must be cleaned prior to return. Merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered may be declined and sent back.
Have an exchange?
Unfortunately, we are not able to process exchanges by mail. You have the following options:
- Order a replacement item online, then follow the instructions above to return your original item by mail. Include your replacement order number with your return and we will refund any standard shipping charges paid on your replacement order.*
- Return your item to an POLSTOR store and purchase a replacement in store, online.
* Expedited shipping charges are not refunded unless the returned item is determined to be defective after inspection.